Skip to navigation Skip to main content

Protecting our Tenants’ Money

Our membership of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) Protect provides us with client money protection insurance for both our landlords and tenants against any theft or misuse of their client money.

Client money is generally landlords’ rent payments and tenants’ deposits. It may also include money we hold for landlords to cover their damages and repairs. It is not a legal requirement for letting agents in England to take out Client Money Protection Insurance but it is now recognised as best industry practice for the conscientious and professional letting agent.

Clients using PhilipAlexander can have peace of mind that their money is safe and protected. For more information about client money protection contact ARLA.

Looking for your new home?

Register your details and our team will help you find it.

Register With Us
  • Santa has his list, we have ours!... Start planning a move to Smithfield Square in 2018 and register with us for op… ,
Follow on Twitter

Call us on

020 8342 9444

Find a property

Selling & Letting Valuation

To arrange a Free valuation of your property with no obligations please complete our form below or call our team on 020 8342 9444.

Personal Details

Property Details

Register with Philip Alexander

Get updates on new properties that match your requirements

Your personal details are not shared with any third parties and you can unsubscribe from our updates at any time.

About You

Property Requirements

Arrange Viewing - Leicester Road, Barnet, EN5

If you would like to request a viewing of this property please complete the form below and one of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

About You

Property Added to your Shortlist

This property has been added to your shortlist.

View Shortlist

General Enquiry

For general enquiries or to submit a maintenance request please use the form below. To request Sales or Lettings valuation use our Valuation Form. Or if you are looking for a new home you can Register your details with us.

Your Enquiry