Our property management service is tailor-made to each landlord’s requirements according to which aspects you need.
We are responsible for the management of 100’s of properties on behalf of high profile estate clients, charities, property companies and private individuals. We manage properties throughout the local area, and as a result we have knowledge about all aspects and trends of the property market, backed up by a reliable and cost effective local maintenance team. Our property management service is tailor-made to each landlord’s requirements according to which aspects you need. Below is a simple breakdown of a typical standard service.
Before a Tenancy
- Ensure your property is fully compliant, meeting all current safety regulations at the start of a tenancy
- Ensure a professional independent party inventory is created and the tenant(s) have been checked in
- Arrange for your tenant to set up a standing order to pay our management department on time
During the Tenancy
- Collect rent from the tenant and pay over to Landlord
- Inspect the property periodically and send a detailed report to the Landlord
- Act as point of contact for the tenant, liaising between Landlord & tenant to deal with maintenance issues throughout the term of the tenancy
- Check out the property vs the original inventory to ensure the property is returned in the condition it was given. Where necessary handle negotiations with respect to deductions from a tenants deposit
- Arrange for cleaning or any other end of tenancy works needed
There are lots of other ways our management service can assist you, for instance you can download your accounts directly from our website – great for end of year tax returns.
Our management team operate on a simple ZERO spend policy. This means we will consult you directly should there be any need to spend money on the properties behalf. We are mindful that we are responsible for your property – and want to work in a clear and transparent manner at all times.
Fast Fault Reporting
Our online fault reporting system helps ensure that any maintenance issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
Tenants can submit repair requests 24/7 from their PC, smartphone or tablet and are guided through a simple set of questions to create a detailed report that helps ensure problems are resolved on the first visit. The option to include photos as part of the report helps put our support team in the picture and built-in guidance for more serious issues helps tenants take the right steps to prevent costly damage to your property.
With over 40+ languages supported, that is also one less barrier to reporting a problem.
For more information on our property management service please call 020 8342 9444 or email email@example.com
Want to Rent out your property?
Get a free no obligation valuation from our lettings team.